- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 ¹ 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
ISO survey on ISO 9001
ISO has launched a global survey requesting input on 'ISO 9001:2008 Quality management Systems - Requirements' to ensure its relevance for the future.
Now is your chance to contribute in shaping the next revision of the reputable quality management standard.
The survey is designed to gain feedback from as wide a range as possible of both current users and potential users of ISO 9001 and the ISO 9000 standards, to understand their future needs. This also includes users and potential users of the sector specific standards that are based on ISO 9001.
The survey is available in 11 languages and can be accessed by this link. Deadline is end January 2011.ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.
ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 163 countries, one member per country.IAF surveyThe International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has launched a survey in 50 countries in order to collect and analyse feedback from users of certification, to ascertain the drivers for seeking it, and the value it provides.
The IAF is the world association of conformity assessment accreditation bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programmes. Its main function is to develop a single worldwide program of conformity assessment which reduces risk for business and its customers by assuring them that accredited certificates may be relied upon.