- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
The program "Energy efficiency and energy development" in the years 2013-2020"
A reference to the order of April 3, 2013 № 512-p Approval of the state program "Energy efficiency and energy development" in 2013-2020
Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation."
The state program includes seven sub-programs:
- "Energy saving and energy efficiency";
- "Development and modernization of power";
- "The development of the oil industry";
- "The development of the gas industry";
- "Restructuring and development of the coal industry";
- "The development of renewable energy";
- "Ensuring the implementation of the state program."
The state program is designed to provide the country with a reliable fuel and energy resources, increasing efficiency, reducing human impact on the environment Energy.
Achieving these goals is expected to achieve the following tasks:
1. Promotion of energy saving and energy efficiency.
Energy and resources is one of the most important factors for the performance of the industry and the economy as a whole. This is achieved through the implementation of energy conservation measures, a timely transition to the new technical solutions, processes and forms of management optimization, improving product quality, using international experience and other measures.
2. Improvement of technologies of production, transportation and increase the depth of processing of hydrocarbons.
In the matter of the quality of oil products set the requirements to international standards, forcing Russian producers to significantly increase the depth of oil and stimulates to reach a new level of quality in the production of fuel.
3. Development of renewable energy and eco-efficiency of energy.
Renewable energy helps to reduce human pressure on the environment and the negative impact on the climate, and reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
4. Promoting innovation fuel and energy complex.
Innovative development of FEC based on the creation and improvement of innovative infrastructure to bring innovation to the end user as part of a sustainable national innovation system.
Indicators document reflect the achievement of targets Concept Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 and related to the target indicator of the Energy Strategy of Russia until 2030.