- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
Proposals HMS Co. targeted customers five market segments, the combined characteristic needs.
Standard offer to customers include the package of services designed to meet a number of specific requirements. During the negotiations, we find out your actual expectations, interests, and capabilities, to explore that we prepare a personal offer.
1. Effective management systems that allow:
- systematically manage the production / service delivery
- reach the specified characteristics of safety and quality
- manage reliable suppliers
- minimize risks: environmental, labor, social
- ensure reproducibility and stability of the business processes
- optimize the cost of the company and to achieve business objectives;
- earn the trust and loyalty to the organization by the authorities, insurance, financial and other structures
2. IT support for business processes:
- Select and install the software, adequate to the real needs of the business
- Pick the best equipment on the basis of the organization's needs and sufficient for the stability of the software
- Combine a variety of jobs in the network for the effective management of shared files
- Install the electronic communications (customers, suppliers, banks)
- Develop and maintain a website
- As required to receive prompt advice and those. Help with deregulation and breakdowns, etc.
1. Qualified subcontractors to work on a flexible schedule:
- industry experts
2. Information support services certification / training:
- all articles on the market certification
- distribution of electronic / print materials with advertising services to interested customers press releases to the media
Opportunity to work and develop:
- access to jobs in the segment of medium-sized and large organizations
- decent pay
- legal relations
- flexible (for subcontracting / outsourcing)
- increasing competence
- qualification of the leading certification companies
- growth of professional recognition and prestige
- suverinitet balance and belonging to a professional community
Attracting the best experts for the state or sub-contract (Including outsourcing):
- placement of information on vacancies
- preliminary assessment and selection of candidates
Production and placement of information:
- Press Releases
- Advertising Medium
- Target Audience