- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
Business IT Support
For most businesses, IT is no longer just playing a supporting role - it now actually powers the business. Relying on several different IT support partners is no longer a reliable and efficient option. The majority of IT networks will consist of over 20 different hardware and software components. This mixture of complex and simple business applications are all underpinned by a range of servers, firewalls, PCs, laptops, routers, broadband and many other components. As a result, there can be a large degree of complexity in getting these different components to all work efficiently together.
With such a range of different elements involved, an effective IT support service can only be provided if there is expert knowledge of all of these components and the way in which they work together. HMS has that expert knowledge, and is the IT support partner of choice for a significant and growing number of Russian organisations.