- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
BS 7799 standard was developed by BSI (British Standards Institution, BSI) with the participation of a number of large commercial organizations (Shell UK, National Westminster Group, Unilever, British Telecommunications, British Computer Society, Association of British Insurers, Marks & Spencer, Logica and others .).
In 1995, the standard BS 7799 as a set of established rules and regulations with respect to information security in the UK has received the status of state.