- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 ¹ 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18000 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. It comprises two parts, 18001 and 18002 and embraces a number of other publications.
For the record, the following other documents, amongst others, were used in the creation process:
- BS8800:1996 Guide to occupational health and safety management systems
- DNV Standard for Certification of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems(OHSMS):1997
- Technical Report NPR 5001: 1997 Guide to an occupational health and safety management system
- Draft LRQA SMS 8800 Health & safety management systems assessment criteria
- SGS & ISMOL ISA 2000:1997 Requirements for Safety and Health Management Systems
- BVQI SafetyCert: Occupational Safety and Health Management Standard
- Draft AS/NZ 4801 Occupational health and safety management systems Specification with guidance for use
- Draft BSI PAS 088 Occupational health and safety management systems
- UNE 81900 series of pre-standards on the Prevention of occupational risks
- Draft NSAI SR 320 Recommendation for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH and S) Management System